Thursday 4 July 2013

Honey, Rose & Ambers first magazine mini feature.

Honey Rose and Amber's first ever magazine feature! I'm so proud! The lovely Rosie of Carelessly Cut approached me a little while back to see if I would be interested in being part of the magazine and I was so so excited. It's such a lovely opportunity for a small brand like mine when I am really only just starting out. It's such a lovely magazine as well which makes it even nicer. 

The magazine is out now available to buy from WHSmiths for £4.99 needless to say i've already been and brought my copy, it's definitely one for the scrapbook.


1 comment:

  1. How have I only just spotted this?! Thanks lovely! Will be sure to share it at work tomorrow as well.
    You definitely deserve the feature <3

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete