Wednesday 1 May 2013

Rebel girl you are the queen of my world!









Thinking of titles is pretty tricky isn't it! I've gone with this one as the song has just been stuck inside my head all day long and it's just a pretty awesome song!
Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, mainly as it's my day off and my main day for seeing family. I see a lot of them as I moved back much closer to home recently which I love but I still go out of my way every Wednesday to spend some extra lovely time with them all. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you'll probably know I have a One year old niece called Daisy whom I absolutely adore, she just means the world to me! So that's what I've mainly been up to today and also having lots of fun in the sun! It's been so warm I managed to nap on the blanket in my Mom & Dad's garden soaking up the rays!
Anyway a bit about my outfit. Sorry it's monochrome again, I do have a bit of a thing for black and white but I also wear colour from time to time, honest! So I got these dungarees in the post a couple of days ago, they were a vintage ebay find. Vintage dungarees are just so much better don't you think!? I much prefer the wash and the fit to any of the new ones in the shops. The top underneath is from Topshop which you can still currently get. I also had my legs out for the first half of these photos and then when I reviewed them I remembered why I never get my legs out! Thank god you never had to see them! Also wearing my staple footwear, creepers! These triple sole beasts are a bit of a killer though just because they are soooo heavy!
I've just realised I have a real tendancy to ramble on. Sowwwiiiii! Ahaha.
Let me know what you guys think of my posts so far pretty please! I'm so new!
Charlie,x

1 comment:

  1. Dungarees are so in right now. I'm doing a post on them real soon. I think I wouldave loved to see some legs but your outfit is nice!

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete