Wednesday 3 July 2013

A mega good time!




      





Firstly I should start by apologizing for disappearing from the blogging world briefly. I don't want to go into the ins and outs but you all know how life can be challenging at times and this has just been one of those times but needless to say i'm now stronger and better for the experience. And after all this chaos in my life what better than to spend a lovely weekend in London with the love of my life, it was our one year anniversary after all! Wow! I still can't believe that I met the man of my dreams, I really thought it was the stuff that fairy tales are made of but nope, dreams really do come true! Anywho, here's a few pictures from our lovely adventures last weekend. We visited The Photographers Gallery and The National History Museum whilst we were there and enjoyed some lovely food at The Breakfast Club. I also went on a bit of a mad shopping spree, rude not to when you're in london really but I was really pleased because I haven't really found anything i've liked in the shops for months and was very uninspired by it but now I have a very full wardrobe again so lots of outfit posts coming up soon! Enjoy! Charlie x x x

1 comment:

  1. Looking amazing as always!
    Glad you had a good weekend :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete